Follow these steps for Acquisition
Purchase an Original
1. You identify the piece(s) you enjoy most in the online gallery or schedule a studio visit and select from the inventory of currently available original works.
2. Contact me directly with your selections and any questions. I will confirm the availability of the chosen pieces.
Details including any volume discounts, shipping charges, etc. will be discussed, and all information will be held as confidential.
3. After agreeing upon the terms, I will draft a simple, one-page contract outlining all costs and send it to you for review.
4. Upon the signature of the contract and receipt of payment, the work(s) will be shipped/hand-delivered immediately. Several secure payment methods are accepted, including cash, check, credit card, Pay Pal and money wire.
View available works here: Current Gallery
If you enjoy the style of my work and would like to have a specific subject captured with a bit of Zepeda magic, commissioning an original piece may be right for you…
1. Contact me to discuss your thoughts and ideas about the painting you wish to commission, citing existing works (created by yours truly or otherwise), objects or people you admire as a point of reference
2. Once we discuss the concept and style, I will photograph the location/subject matter (if applicable), visit the desired location (if required) and discuss a start date
3. After agreeing upon the terms, I will draft a simple contract and send it to you for review; the terms are general: price, line items, publicity and exhibition clauses
4. 50% of the commission total is due upon signing, and the remaining 50% is paid on the successful delivery of the work
5. Once completed, the work(s) will be shipped/hand-delivered immediately.
Commission Availability and Pricing
My commission availability fluctuates — sometimes I have a three month wait, others, I can start immediately. Prices vary depending on size, subject matter and complexity. At this stage of my career, I have the unfortunate/fortunate problem of pricing myself out of a great deal of commissions. In this instance, I am happy to refer you to an exceptional artist in consideration of your budget.
Likewise, if you have stumbled upon this page and are not into my work, I am happy to help you find the artist you are looking for (no charge). It is important that you find the perfect piece. ______________________________________________________________________________
All Major Forms of Payment Accepted
Buzz Wordsari lankin Art Art for Charity Art For Sale Artist Balloons Borbay Color Copper Cubism Facebook Fish Fish Painting gold Gold Leaf High Desert House of Horology jeremy penn Love Robot Luxury Art Manhattan Matisse Mixed Media Modern Modern Art new york New York Artist New York City NYC NYC Art Oil Painting Oxidation Oxidation Art Painting Paul Zepeda Picasso silver Soho Southwestern Art Still Life Twitter Upper East Side Artist Zepeda zepeda.com Zepeda.us